ThermiVa is an innovative, non-surgical technology to restore the elastic, youthful properties to the inner and outer vaginal area without the need for plastic surgery, pain, or downtime. ThermiVa is based on advanced radiofrequency technology to rejuvenate the elasticity and strength of the tissues in the area. We are happy to provide vaginal rejuvenation for our patients, with our Beverly Hills ThermiVa treatments.
How Does ThermiVa Work?
The ThermiVa device is a slender "S" shaped handheld probe that delivers controlled thermal radiofrequency energy directly to targeted areas. The procedure does not involve any pain or discomfort and requires no recovery time. By focusing on triggering collagen production in the vaginal region, the technology is capable of dramatically improving the tissues in the area. It is currently the only technology that can improve both the external and internal structures in the vaginal area.
Radiofrequency therapy has been proven to be effective in stimulating the tissue in the vaginal region, and enhancing the cellular structure of skin for increased elasticity and response. ThermiVa applies this safe and tested technology to the outer and inner female genital area. Our Los Angeles ThermiVa clients report that the results of this procedure go above and beyond the expected, with improved sexual response, lubrication, and tightness.
ThermiVa Treatments: Restore and Rejuvenate
There are many reasons the condition and health of the vulvovaginal area may need to be restored. Aging tissue as well as childbirth impact the vaginal area, often leading to loss of sensation and sexual enjoyment, as well as mild to moderate incontinence. Fortunately, ThermiVa is capable of reversing damage, for a significantly improved quality of life.
Pregnancy and childbirth leads to a natural stretching of the vaginal canal, often loosening tissues, and resulting in a less youthful appearance to the outer and inner lips -- which can appear saggy and unpleasant, causing embarrassment. Aging and the onset of menopause with hormonal changes makes the vaginal tissues less firm, elastic, and responsive, often leading to sexual problems associated with dryness, irritation, and lack of sensation in the tissue, and a sagging appearance to the outer and inner lips.
What Can a ThermiVa Treatment Do?
- Improve genitalia appearance by tightening and firming the labia for a tighter, smaller profile.
- Improve sexual function by tightening up the vaginal canal for improved sexual sensation. Many women report that they are experiencing better and more frequent orgasms.
- Increase nerve sensitivity for greater sensation and control.
- Increase the strength of pelvic floor contractions.
- Improved vaginal moisture inside and outside or softer and thicker vulva/vaginal skin. Many patients report they no longer need to use sexual lubricants.
- Improved confidence and enjoyment of life and self-esteem.
- Correction of mild to moderate incontinence or hyperactive bladder.
- Tightening of the prolapse organs (bladder, uterus, vagina, small bowel and rectum) that may improve the condition to some degree, potentially making reconstructive surgery unnecessary.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
Studies have proven the ThermiVa treatments to be effective in resolving vaginal laxity safely, without the need for more invasive treatments. Typically, three sessions of an hour or less each are done over four to six weeks with the remarkable improvements after just the first treatment. The maximum effectiveness is typically reached after three procedures, performed over one to two months. After your course of ThermiVa in Beverly Hills, you can maintain the restored, elastic condition with one yearly session. We recommend also doing pelvic floor exercises to help maintain the area’s firmness and fitness.
© NASSIF MED SPA. All Rights Reserved.
Los Angeles Online Marketing & Web Design by Studio III
Accessibility: If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact our Accessibility Manager at (310) 275-2467.