When it comes to achieving tight and sculpted abs, even the most rigorous diet and exercise regime may not deliver the results you want. Thankfully, CoolTone can create the “cut” muscle definition many wish to achieve through a short, high-intensity workout using magnetic stimulation.
What is CoolTone?
CoolTone is the latest body contouring device to have been granted FDA approval. It was created by Allergan, the makers of BOTOX and the CoolSculpting devices. Unlike CoolSculpting, however, CoolTone does not use freezing temperatures to damage fat cells so they can be shed by the body.
How does CoolTone work?
CoolTone uses the power of magnetic stimulation to cause super-rapid muscle contractions. This cutting-edge technology is equivalent to performing hours upon hours of extensive workouts at the gym in one quick procedure. The technology of magnetic stimulation causes contractions deep inside the muscle and can reach targeted areas with ease. The result is toned muscles, improved muscle mass, and a sculpted body.
Am I a good candidate for CoolTone?
If you are near your target weight and have a healthy lifestyle that includes an exercise routine, you may be an excellent candidate for CoolTone. CoolTone treatments should complement your existing diet and exercise regime, not replace it. If you feel you can identify with the following factors, you will likely be a good candidate for CoolTone:
- You are already in good general health but do not have time for extensive workouts at the gym
- You already engage in extensive workouts, but are unable to achieve the muscle definition you desire
- You would like to enhance the current effect of your workouts
- You would like to tighten up areas of your body and achieve a more youthful appearance
- You would like to increase muscle definition in certain areas of your body
Want to find out if you are a good candidate for CoolTone? Schedule your consultation today.
Benefits of CoolTone
If you have difficulty finding time to go to the gym because of your busy lifestyle or are simply seeking a tighter, more sculpted body, CoolTone may be the solution you have been searching for. A single treatment may be able to provide you with results that can only be achieved with an intense workout. Benefits of CoolTone include the following:
- Toned and defined abs
- Improved muscle mass
- Lifted buttocks
- A taut, firm abdomen
- More youthful contours
- Improved confidence
What to expect during your CoolTone treatment?
The CoolTone process will generally take about an hour to perform. The overall time for the procedure will depend on how many areas you would like to have treated during that session. Once you are in a comfortable position such as sitting or lying down, the CoolTone device will be applied to the target area to stimulate muscle contractions. Although CoolTone treatments are not painful, our patients tell us that the treatment feels odd at first, as you can feel the rapid muscle contractions, but that it is easy to experience.
When will I see results from CoolTone?
CoolTone will require more than one treatment to achieve optimal results. These treatments will be spaced about one week apart. After each treatment, you will begin to see more muscle definition and target areas will become firmer and lifted. As the muscles strengthen over the next few weeks, your final results will become visible. Once you have achieved maximum enhancement, maintenance sessions may be advised every 3-6 months to retain your results over time.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects from CoolTone are generally limited to those you may experience after an intense workout. More rarely, you could experience redness, tingling, and swelling. In such a case, a prescription can be provided to minimize any discomfort. Most soreness and other discomfort will dissipate within 24 hours.
Why Choose Nassif, MD Medical Spa?
- All of the procedures at Nassif, MD Medical Spa are overseen by board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Paul Nassif, MD. This ensures that you receive unparalleled results delivered by experts in their fields.
- The highly trained aesthetic specialists at Nassif, MD Medical Spa are dedicated to providing outstanding results through the use of non-invasive state-of-the-art technology.
- In skilled hands, CoolTone is one of the most effective, safe and impressive procedures that can be done to contour your body
© NASSIF MED SPA. All Rights Reserved.
Los Angeles Online Marketing & Web Design by Studio III