Intimate wellness has a significant impact on your emotional, psychological, and physical wellbeing. Recent advancements in light therapy have led to the development of vFit PLUS, the world’s first sexual health restoration device to be used at home. The vFit PLUS is now available at Nassif MD Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills.
What is vFit PLUS?
vFit PLUS is an FDA-approved device, designed by a group of OBGYNs. vFit uses LED technology first developed by NASA. By harnessing the healing power of red light, low-temperature heat, and sonic technology, the vFit PLUS is an at-home treatment device to enhance vaginal health. With the addition of premium Photonic Gel, you can improve the effectiveness and comfort of the vFit PLUS.
What is the purpose of vFit PLUS?
vFit PLUS has multiple benefits and uses:
- Red LED light energy stimulates healing, cell growth, and increased collagen production in intimate areas.
- Sonic vibration is used to increase muscle tone and tighten pelvic floor muscles.
- Heat is utilized to encourage blood flow which in turn aids in hydration issues.
- The addition of photonic gel makes the vFit PLUS device more comfortable and enhances results.
What are some advantages of vFit PLUS?
By using the revolutionary vFit PLUS daily, you can improve intimate wellness in a matter of weeks. vFit PLUS offers the following benefits:
- It is 100 percent safe and non-invasive. It is free of all chemicals and additives.
- It is affordable for most women, a fraction of the cost of surgical correction.
- It only requires minutes of your time, several times a week.
- Benefits include increased intimate wellness and pleasure.
Am I a good candidate for vFit PLUS?
Dr. Nassif can introduce you to this revolutionary sexual wellness device and advise you whether the vFit PLUS is an appropriate treatment for you. The vFit PLUS treatment device should not be used by women who are pregnant or may become pregnant.
If you are currently experiencing any of the following issues related to intimate wellness, you are likely a good candidate for vFit PLUS:
- Vaginal dryness during intercourse
- Loss of sensitivity and reduced sexual response
- Discomfort during intimacy
- Wish to improve pelvic floor strength
- Experience stress urinary incontinence
How do I use the vFit PLUS?
Within the packaging of the vFit PLUS, you will find easy-to-follow instructions. Initially, it is recommended to use the vFit PLUS device every other day for six-minute treatments. The heat emitted by the device warms the vaginal tissue to boost blood flow, increasing natural hydration to treat vaginal dryness. Session treatment times can be extended as your body adapts to the sensation of the gentle, healing heat.
© NASSIF MED SPA. All Rights Reserved.
Los Angeles Online Marketing & Web Design by Studio III