Our aestheticians are experts in advanced skin care treatments that maintain, rejuvenate, and restore skin quality, health, and texture. We offer a range of treatments for various skin conditions, as well as anti-aging techniques that protect, maintain, hydrate, and keep your skin looking its best: healthy, fresh, smooth, and glowing.
We offer the most modern treatments to turn back time. The first step is a skin evaluation to determine which combination of our range of advanced treatments will bring the most dramatic results in skin texture, tone and give your skin a fresh, natural glow. We have clients with every skin type and problem, and of every age. Caring for your skin with regular anti-aging treatments will keep you looking younger – and why not appear younger than your years when it can be done? Talk to us about what you want to achieve. Our restorative, invigorating treatments will help your skin looking fresh and healthy, no matter what your age.
Chemical Peel Myths vs. Reality
Myth: Chemical peels make your skin hurt.
Reality: PCA chemical peels typically cause little to no discomfort. Each peeling solution is formulated with unique ingredient blends that work with your skin to allow for comfortable treatments without sacrificing efficacy.
Myth: Chemical peels leave you red in the face and require a lot of downtime.
Reality: PCA chemical peels leave you with a healthy glow, not bright red. They also have minimal downtime.
Myth: Your skin has to peel in order to achieve good results.
Reality: You won’t necessarily experience visible peeling. That doesn’t mean your treatment was ineffective. Everyone experiences different levels of peeling, dependent upon skin type, resilience, type of peel and the number of layers applied. If you don’t peel, your skin is still exfoliating. In this case, the exfoliation is happening on a cellular level that can’t be seen by the naked eye. Typically, the deeper the peel you receive, the more extensive peeling you will experience.
Facials give the appearance of younger looking skin and are exceptionally effective in holding off the most common signs of aging. Regular facial treatments will improve the overall texture and appearance of your skin. They are available to both men and women, and are an important aspect in a comprehensive skincare regime. Facials are effective as a treatment for various conditions, including:
- De-clog your pores. Unfortunately, even if you wash your face daily, you cannot prevent dirt and other substances from impacting skin health. By de-clogging your pores, the facial skin is healthier, fresher, and far less prone to breakouts.
- Remove dead skin through exfoliation. Dead skin reduces your natural glow and makes your skin appear dull, older, or even unhealthy. By getting rid of the dead skin, you will reveal a smoother, firmer, more youthful surface that glows with health.
- Pinpoint problem areas. While performing your facial, our aesthetician will use an LED light to detect problems that may not be visible in natural light. These hidden areas can be addressed and treated before they become a problem.
What is an Ultrasonic Facial?
The Ultrasonic Facial uses a technology known as high-intensity focused ultrasound. This is a noninvasive medical procedure that aims to give the skin a tighter, younger-looking appearance. Unlike lasers and microcurrents, ultrasound waves can bypass the superficial layer of the skin and produce its effect solely in the deeper layers where it is required.
How does it work?
The inaudible, high-energy ultrasound waves penetrate into the deep layers of the skin, heating the tissues. This creates a controlled micro-injury, which stimulates the body’s natural healing mechanisms to ramp up collagen production. Once the skin begins producing new collagen, sagging facial and neck skin lifts and starts to look younger and tighter.
Who’s a good candidate?
People with mild to moderate skin laxity make great candidates for ultrasound therapy treatments. Ultrasonic facials are also great to use as a preventive measure for younger people who are concerned with anti-aging.
Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical, non-invasive treatment that uses microcrystals to gently remove the outer layer of dry and dead skin cells. This procedure results in healthier looking, younger skin. A microdermabrasion may be for you if you have any of the following:
- Light scarring
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Your skin needs a deeper rejuvenating treatment
LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy delivers light energy to our bodies in a similar way plants absorb energy from the sun. The lights emit UV-free, beneficial light energy to the skin. Each device uses different wavelengths, or colors, of light to target specific concerns. When the lights are applied directly to the skin, it works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, temporarily increase blood circulation, and treat mild to moderate acne.
- LED Therapy for Wrinkles: With just minutes a day, you can recapture your radiant glow. With incorporating a variety of Amber and multicolored Red LED lights, LightStim for Wrinkles works to soften fine lines and wrinkles, rejuvenate, and plump up your skin.
- LED Therapy for Acne: LightStim for Acne is a powerful, effective, and natural solution to help achieve clear and healthy skin. The mixture of blue and red LED lights work to kill off the acne causing bacteria, resulting in diminished blemishes, minimizing breakouts and inflammation, and bringing back the skin’s natural glow.
- LED Therapy for Pain: LightStim for Pain uses a patented MultiWave Technology that combines two types of Infrared and Red LEDs to increase the body’s Nitric Oxide and blood circulation. In return, this helps to ease pain from arthritis, accident and sport injures, surgeries, as well as muscle and joint stiffness.
- LED Bed: The LightStim LED Bed is the first of its kind to be over-the-counter FDA cleared for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness, minor arthritic pain or muscle spasms, the temporary increase in local blood circulation, and for the temporary relaxation of muscles. The bed is a soothing, natural and non-invasive treatment utilizing the power of LightStim MultiWave Patented Technology, which work together to address different areas of pain.
© NASSIF MED SPA. All Rights Reserved.
Los Angeles Online Marketing & Web Design by Studio III